Classical Pianist Katya Grineva Returns to Carnegie Hall for her Annual Holiday Concert Thursday, December 27, 2018
- When: Thursday, December 27, 2017, 8:00 p.m.
- Where: Carnegie Hall, Stern Auditorium, Corner of 57th Street/7th Avenue, Train N/Q/R/W 57th St
- Tickets: $39 - $95. To purchase, contact carnegiehall.org | CarnegieCharge 212.247.7800 | Box Office at 57th Street/7th Avenue
- Contact: Katya Grineva (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Acclaimed Russian pianist Katya Grineva returns to Carnegie Hall for her highly anticipated annual holiday concert for one night only, Thursday, December 27, at 8:00 p.m. In what has become a seasonal tradition for local New York City families and tourists alike. Katya’s lush, warm, and festive concert is a highlight of the holiday season. Known for her deep connection to the Romantics, Katya mixes seasonal repertoire, such as Silent Night and The Nutcracker Suite with Romantic virtuosos by Chopin, Liszt, Schubert and more.
Katya Grineva | A Classical Holiday Waltz into the New Year
(program subject to change)
- Gounod/Bizet, Ave Maria
- Tchaikovsky, Nutcracker Suite (arr. Plenty)
- Schubert, Impromptu in A Flat Major op.90
- Schubert/Liszt, Swan Song
- Liszt, Mephisto Valse
- Chopin, Nocturne in E Flat Major op.9 no.2
- Chopin, Nocturne in E Minor op.posth.
- Chopin, Grande Valse Brilliante op.34. no1
- Chopin, Valse in C Sharp Minor op. 64 no.2
- Chopin, Valse in E Minor op.posthumos
- Offenbach/Griffith, Barcarolle
- Gruber/Duckwall, Silent Night Variations
- Rodgers/Duckwall, My Favorite Things Valse/Fantasia